What makes our summer camps unique?
Being part of building a community • Japan-USA cultural exchange • Kids playing a role in creating their own adventures •
Positive mentoring from passionate staff • Safe challenges that expand comfort zones • Opportunities for reflection •
Taking time to celebrate • Remembering to be in the moment • Scholarships that keep our doors open to all •
Making positive connections with others
FP Summer Camps 2023
All FP Summer Campers practice these 5 skills essential to becoming mindful change makers:
1. Shift Perspective: See challenges as learning opportunities.
2. Find Teachable Moments: Sometimes you are the learning, sometimes you are the teacher.
3. Connect Positively with the World: Be in the moment and enjoy what the world has to offer.
4. Connect Positively with Yourself and Others: Be proud of what makes you unique and find positive connection with others.
5. Celebrate: Capture the moment and take time enjoy your successes.